- The state of being comfortable or free from stress.
- She enjoyed the ease of living in a house where the servants did all the work.
- Freedom from pain, worry, agitation, etc.
- His mind was at ease when he received his pension.
- Freedom from effort, difficulty or hardship.
- He passed all the exams with ease.
- Dexterity or facility.
- He played the organ with ease.
- Affluence and freedom from financial problems.
- After winning the jackpot, she lived a life of luxurious ease.
- Relaxation, rest and leisure.
- We took our ease on the patio.
- (state of being comfortable or free from stress): comfort, peace
- (freedom from pain, worry, agitation, etc): peace of mind
- (freedom from effort, difficulty or hardship):
- (dexterity or facility): dexterity, facility, skill
- (affluence and freedom from financial problems):
- (relaxation, rest and leisure): free time, leisure, relaxation, rest
4 letters in word "ease": A E E S.
No anagrams for ease found in this word list.
Words found within ease: